Tuesday, June 4, 2013

School Safari


Today I channeled my inner Eliza Thornberry and went for this safari-esque look. The anchor of my whole look is my beige trench coat, which kept the chill off when I was outside. Under the jacket, I wore my plain black crop top and my tan high-waisted suede shorts. These shorts are a bit loose on me, so I cinched in my waist with a black and gold belt. I put on a crystal necklace that I bought from a girl at my school and my black chelsea boots to complete the look

The Look:
Boots: Thrifted
Crop Top: Forever 21
Trench Coat: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. chic look, really like how laid back yet put together this look is. great style and blog, followed on GFC! would love it if you could check out my blog sometime. maybe follow back? if you like it.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you(: I followed back on GFC snd Bloglovin!

      Delete
  2. I love this look <3 thank you for an outfit inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete