Monday, August 12, 2013

A Flash Back From Elementary School Outfit


Yesterday's outfit filled me with nostalgia. I repped these thrifted overalls (or dungarees) that remind me of a pair I wore in elementary school. To make the overalls even more childish I left one of the straps undone for a messy feel. To contrast this youthful look, I pair my black turtle neck long-sleeve crop top underneath. Then I added a beanie to the top of my head because it looked a little plain without a hat. For shoes, I stepped into my black Chelsea ankle boots. Then I piled on an assortment of rings and ran out the door.

The Look:
-Overalls: vintage Guess
-Crop top: Forever 21
-Shoes: Thrifted
-Beanie: Forever 21
-Rings: For love 21 and Glint & Gleam

5 comments:

  1. such a rad fit! and every time i see someone rock denim overalls this well, it just instantly want a pair.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've wanted a pair for the longest time, but I didn't know how to style them without looking super young! I found that crop tops usually do the trick(:

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, like your overall so much.

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's great to know that I have viewers from all over the world (:

      Delete
  3. I like your blog , you have a lot of variety of styles. I have been eyeing that vogue hat from f21 but never got it. Such a shame because it looks AMAZING ON YOU!. I am officially following you GFC #13 . Hope you can look at my blog and follow me back gorgeous:)
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete