Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Getting Graphic


Yesterday I finally decided to sport my white Levi shorts (which used to be pants, but I hacked off the legs) that I thrifted about a month ago. Since the shorts were pretty basic and neutral, I paired them with a loud graphic print top with mainly cool tones. I layered my gold chain collar necklace over the top to add a little more to the outfit. In contrast, I slipped a beanie on my head to make the look a little more casual. Finally, I stepped into my black Chelsea ankle boots that I've been wearing quite a lot lately. Black ankle boots are definitely a staple in my wardrobe(:

The Look:
Shorts: Thrifted Levi's
Top: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I followed on GFC and Bloglovin (:

      Delete
    2. thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
      Have a nice day! like in bloglovin for your post too!!!:)))

      Besos, Marcela♥

      Delete