Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 2013 Favorites


I actually purchased these round sunnies a week or two ago, but I haven't stopped wearing them since I bought them. They go with almost everything because of the black shade and the matte aesthetic on the frame. Plus, they shield my eyes from the UV rays (;

This MAC lipstick has actually been a favorite of mine for a couple of months. It's the perfect nude shade, and feels light and fresh on your lips. The shade is Japanese Maple, and it's been my go-to lipstick this month.

Black nail polish is always my go-to when I don't know which color to paint my nails. It's a classic! This one by Revlon is in the shade "Black Magic" and is perfect for me because it dries super quickly, so I don't have to sit around and wait for my nails to dry.

I just recently bought this crop top from Urban Outfitters out of luck because it was the last one there and in my size. I absolutely love the color palette of the top and the print is to die for. The only thing that I don't like about the top is the fact that I have to wear a strapless bra in order to keep it looking simple and put-together.

I actually found these boots out of luck as well because I've been looking everywhere for black Chelsea boots for quite a while now. I was able to thrift these ones for only $12 and they don't seem to be worn at all. Perfect for a work outfit because I tend to be on my feet all day, and these boots are extremely comfortable.

I recently discovered this UK magazine at m local Barnes and Noble while searching for a magazine to read on my vacation. Company magazine gave me so much outfit inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. cool! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I really like your blog and I followed on gfc and bloglovin!

      Delete
  2. I really love the crop top!
    Just came across your blog and am now following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been wearing it all the time! I followed back on GFC (:

      Delete
  3. Thank you(: I followed back on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pieces :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I followed on GFC and Bloglovin (:

      Delete